Spring Admission for Transfer Students
Welcome Spring Admits!
This is your place to learn all about spring admission.
First of all: Congratulations again on your admission to UC Berkeley! By any measure, you have achieved a significant accomplishment in getting accepted to one of the world's premier universities.
We know you have a lot of questions about what it means to be admitted to the spring term. This page will serve as a resource just for you and your fellow spring admits to learn about spring admission, to connect with your fellow classmates, and to help you succeed as you enter UC Berkeley.
This is a great institution with great minds. Once you see yourself as part of that, you'll get excited about what’s available and what you’re able to accomplish.
-Jenna M., Letters & Science
- Connect with other Transfer Students
A large component of the UC Berkeley family is the community that surrounds you. From the Cal Transfer Student Center Facebook page (link is external) to find clubs and organizations, speak to other transfer students, obtain information about your major, and much more.
- Weigh your options for fall
What can you do in the fall? Here are your options:
- You must obtain approval from your UC Berkeley Admission officer before attending a four-year institution. (Your officer's name appears on the Conditions of Admissions form in our student application portal.)
- Work at a temp job. Build your nest egg for college.
- Intern or volunteer to explore different fields and careers.
- Get a jump on your studies. See if your course syllabi and required reading lists are posted online.
- Travel, explore, invent, imagine, innovate...or simply take time off. This is a good time to connect with fellow classmates (link is external)!
- Ready to enroll?
The sky's the limit. Begin your dream.
Login now at Cal Central:
- Review Your Conditions of Admission and Financial Aid Offer
- Accept Your Offer of Admission
- Pay Your Admissions Deposit
The deadline to complete all these steps to accept your offer of admission is June 1.