Current and Prospective Students
If you are a current or prospective student seeking general information, you can reach us:
- Online: Join the admissions conversation: Facebook, Twitter, and Golden Bear Blog. If you've just applied, see Application FAQs.
- Email: Due to the heavy volume of questions we receive, we do not currently monitor an office email address. For general admissions questions, please use our virtual advisor, Ask Oski.
- By Phone: Call us at 510-642-3175 to speak to a UC Berkeley admissions representative. Be sure to check our office hours below.
- In Person: Prospective students: join us for an admissions presentation offered Monday through Friday at 9 am in 110 Sproul. Afterwards you can attend a student led campus tour. In addition, come to 103 Sproul Hall for all your admissions inquiries. Check our office hours below.
- By Mail: Office of Undergraduate Admissions, University of California, Berkeley, 110 Sproul Hall #5800, Berkeley, CA 94720-5800
Monday-Friday from 9am-noon and 1-4pm (PST)
If the Office is closed:
Office closures may be due to all-day trainings or application review. We offer the following options for you if the Office of Undergraduate Admissions is closed: