Current and Prospective Students
If you are a current or prospective student seeking general information, you can reach us:
- Online: Join the admissions conversation: Facebook and Twitter. If you've just applied, see Application FAQs.
- Email: We receive a heavy volume of emails; we recommend you research general questions on our website for a timely answer.
- By Phone: Call us at 510-642-3175 to speak to a UC Berkeley admissions representative. Be sure to check our office hours below.
- In Person: Prospective students: join us for an admissions presentation offered Monday through Friday at 9 a.m.
- By Mail: Office of Undergraduate Admissions, University of California, Berkeley, 110 Sproul Hall #5800, Berkeley, CA 94720-5800
Admissions Advising Location: 103A Sproul Hall
General Phone: 510-642-3175
General Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Note: Due to heavy volume, general questions typically cannot be addressed via this email address. Please use the website to answer general questions.)
Monday-Friday from 9 a.m.-noon and 1-4 p.m. (PST)
If the office is closed:
Office closures may be due to all-day trainings or application review. We offer the following options for you if the Office of Undergraduate Admissions is closed: