Current and Prospective Students
If you are a current or prospective student seeking general information, you can reach us:
- Online: Join the admissions conversation: Facebook and Twitter. If you've just applied, see Application FAQs.
- Email: Due to the heavy volume of questions we receive, we do not currently monitor an office email address.
- By Phone: Call us at 510-642-3175 to speak to a UC Berkeley admissions representative. Be sure to check our office hours below.
- In Person: Prospective students: join us for an admissions presentation offered Monday through Friday at 9 am in 110 Sproul. NOTE: After November 6, 2015, you will need to go to Hearst Field Annex for the admissions presentation. Afterwards you can attend a student led campus tour. In addition, come to 103 Sproul Hall for all your admissions inquiries. Check our office hours below.
- By Mail: Office of Undergraduate Admissions, University of California, Berkeley, 110 Sproul Hall #5800, Berkeley, CA 94720-5800
Monday-Friday from 9 a.m.-noon and 1-4 p.m. (PST)
Please note: As of November 6, 2015, the Admissions office will (temporarily) move to:
Admissions Advising: B101 - Hearst Field Annex
Admissions Presentation: D37 - Hearst Field Annex
If the office is closed:
Office closures may be due to all-day trainings or application review. We offer the following options for you if the Office of Undergraduate Admissions is closed:
- Sign up for emails by filling out our interest form
- View our on-demand webinars
- Register for an upcoming event
- Stroll around our beautiful campus
Leave important application materials in the Drop-Off slot in Room 103. NOTE: After November 6, 2015, please drop off admissions documents and/or non-EAP Study Abroad forms at B101- Hearst Field Annex.