NOTICE: The Office of Undergraduate Admissions will be closed on Thursday, September 14 from 9am-1pm, Friday, September 15 all day and Tuesday, September 19th all day.
If You Have Questions
Please select one of the forms below for quick reference information, or to submit a specific question to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
For students interested in applying
For students who have already applied, or have an admission decision
For school/community-based organization contacts
If you are a prospective or admitted student seeking general information, here are ways you can reach us:
- By Phone: Call us at 510-642-3175 to speak to a UC Berkeley admissions representative.
- Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-12pm and 1pm-4pm Pacific Time (Closed Wednesdays)
- Social Media: Join the admissions conversation: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Medium, and ZeeMee.
- Office Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-4pm Pacific Time (Closed Wednesdays) @ 103 Sproul Hall
- Virtual Front Desk: Wednesdays 9am-11am and 1pm-4pm Pacific Time (Join Here – Zoom Account required)
- Online: Fill out the contact form above and receive a response from a UC Berkeley admissions staff member.
- Meet Your Admissions Officer: Find your admissions officer by region on this directory.
- By Mail: Office of Undergraduate Admissions, University of California, Berkeley, 110 Sproul Hall #5800, Berkeley, CA 94720-5800
- Please do not send unsolicited documentation. We do not accept transcripts at the time of application.
Please note this website may link to other websites and technology applications. Our office does not monitor those websites or applications and has no technical or content control. Please contact the owners of those websites or applications for assistance.
To report spelling errors, outdated information, and/or incorrect or broken links on this website, please contact webmaster.