Join us for the 2022 Berkeley Summer Experience.
We are pleased to announce that our special Berkeley Summer Experience program will be in person for summer 2022. We are excited to provide a safe in-person experience for high school and community college students interested in applying to UC Berkeley for the upcoming Fall 2023 application cycle. The best part is that we’ll be coming to you!
Berkeley Summer Experience is an intensive information session and application workshop where students learn about the Berkeley admissions process, how to effectively fill out the UC application and what the Berkeley undergraduate experience is like. Students will have an opportunity to meet with admissions staff, current students or alumni. Our admissions staff will continue to support students throughout the application process.
Goal of the Program
Berkeley Summer Experience is built to serve first-generation, low-income, and/or underrepresented students. We offer strategies for crafting a competitive UC Application, while introducing them to resources designed to help students succeed on the UC Berkeley campus. While the resources we’ll connect them with during the program are Berkeley-specific, similar programs exist throughout the UC system.
Berkeley Summer Experience Program Dates and Locations
- August 13th – Berkeley, CA
- August 14th – Sacramento, CA
- August 27th – Anaheim, CA
- August 28th – Fresno, CA
- Students will need to fill out and submit the Berkeley Summer Experience application.
Eligibility & Selection
Eligibility criteria for this program are as follows:
High school students:
- attend a high school in California
- have an unweighted GPA of at least a 3.5
- be a senior in high school in fall 2022
Community college students:
- attended a California Community College
- have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.3
- have completed at least 30 semester transferable units by the end of spring prior to session
|June 15||Application Goes Live|
|July 10||Applications Due|
|July 25||Selected Students Notified|
If you have any questions about the program, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org